Friday, July 9, 2010

The opening of my first restaurant

Grand Opening Saturday July 10th my restaurant Tropical Tasting & Bakery. Everyone is welcome, The first authentic Caribbean cuisine. Visit us today and begin enjoying our diverse menu. Our website, www.tropicaltasting.com

I have been working on this project for a whole year after I was laid-off from the Hartford Board of Education. I put all my sweat, blood, tears and money in the business and now it's time for the show to begin. I always wanted my own business. My son, Aulistar even wrote a school paper about how many failed businesses I've had, including a cleaning service, a food truck, a ice-cream truck and even selling water beads in the flea market with my youngest daughter, Sherrie (she take after her mother). But Tropical Tasting is my pride and my legacy left to my children. My children have the privilege to choose to work with the business to fall back on. For those who believed in me, thank you. For those who didn't (lol), thank you, because you make me fight even harder for this. My daughter, Majella always say everything happens for a reason... she's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment