Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grand Openning

Yesterday was the busiest day of my life. The grand opening was a huge success. I think it all boils down to customer service. Like Pleasing the customer, hearing their opinion and suggestions, and being kind to everyone in life around you because they will be more willing to help you.

The food was tasty, thanks to our Chef, Doug. I only hear that the place was crowed from my kids, because I was running around the hole day getting supplies. We had a survey hand out and got great reviews. Of course there were a few suggestions that I will truly consider.

I'm tired, but I must reach my goal and follow my dreams, for my sanity and for the sake of my children. They have to see that with hard work and dedication they can achieve anything.

My next goal is to own a restaurant chain and be the first Caribbean cook, with their own show on the FOOD NETWORK.(hope you listening FOOD NETWORK)

No comments:

Post a Comment